|Full Name:||Denniston Oliver Moore Jr.|
|Place of Birth:||Philadelphia, Pennsylvania|
|Parents:||Eddie, Doris Moore|
DJ Moore Stats, Bio, Age, Net Worth, & Career
D.J. Moore is a wide receiver in the National Football League who plays for the Carolina Panthers.
Despite changes at the quarterback position for his team, Moore has remained one of the more consistent players at his position during his time in the NFL. He is off to a good start in becoming one of the top players at his position during his era.
D.J. Moore Football Career
D.J. Moore played his high school football at Imhotep Institute Charter High School in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
While there, he earned state honors as a football player and was also a member of the National Honor Society. By the time his high school football career was complete, he was a four-star recruit and chose to play his college football at Maryland.
At the University of Maryland, Moore played three years and got better with each passing season at the Big-Ten institution. Moore’s junior season saw him catch 80 balls for 1,033 yards and eight touchdowns.
He was named Big Ten receiver of the year for that season and earned first-team all-Big Ten honors.
D.J. Moore’s professional career began when he was taken in the first round of the 2018 NFL Draft by the Carolina Panthers. Moore has been an explosive component of the Panthers’ offense for years now, averaging over 13 yards per catch in each of his first three seasons in the NFL. In a competitive NFC South, against teams like the New Orleans Saints and Tampa Bay Buccaneers, a player like Moore has been necessary to allow the Panthers to keep up with offenses that feature weapons like Mike Evans and Michael Thomas.
DJ Moore Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements & Career Earnings
DJ Moore signed a four year, $11.1 million rookie contract with the Carolina Panthers in 2018. The contract featured over $6 million in signing bonus funds, with Moore definitely living up to his first contract in the league.
He does not have any notable endorsements yet, but that is likely to change after he inks a more lucrative second contract in the league.
DJ Moore Personal Life
The family life of DJ Moore starts with his parents Eddie and Doris Moore, who gave birth to DJ in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Moore has two brothers, Eddie and Robert, along with one sister named Janell. Moore is not in a publicly known relationship at this time, and he does have a daughter.
Awards & Achievements
DJ Moore Quotes
- On his versatility: “I’m like a chess piece out there.”
- On his pre-Draft bona fides: “The tape speaks for itself right now. Just coming out here and going through the private workouts, just showing them that I work hard.”
- On adjusting to new quarterbacks: “They said it's impressive that I had eight different quarterbacks throughout my three years here. I guess it's a plus.”
DJ Moore Fun Facts
- Moore ran a 4.42 40 yard dash at the NFL Combine, but chose not to run it again at Maryland’s pro days.
- This DJ Moore is not to be confused with the DJ Moore who played defensive back and was drafted in the fourth round out of Vanderbilt.
- DJ Moore is known to be somewhat quiet despite his play on the field.
- Playing with eight quarterbacks at Maryland helped him prepare for all of the quarterback changes he has seen at the professional level.
- Moore is the youngest player in Panthers history to log a 1,000 yard receiving season.
Affiliate Disclosure: Lines may receive advertising commissions for visits to a sportsbook or betting site.