Terms & Conditions
These SLS Terms are effective as of the Effective Date above and the other Terms referenced above are effective as of the effective date provided within each document posted on the Services. If you have not reviewed any of the Terms, including, these SLS Terms applicable to the Services since the Effective Date, please review them carefully before using the Services. We may change the Terms, including these SLS Terms, in the future, so we encourage you to review periodically the Terms, including these SLS Terms, applicable to the Services you use. The most current version of the applicable Terms (along with its effective date), including these SLS Terms, will be linked from each of the Services. Accordingly, you agree that we may notify you of the then applicable Terms by posting them on the Services (or in any other reasonable manner of notice which we elect). If you do not agree with any changes to any of the Terms, including these SLS Terms, your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Services. If you continue to use the Services after we change these Terms, including these SLS Terms, your continued use constitutes your acceptance to all changes.
Your use of the Lines.com Site, the Services and the Content are also subject to your compliance with all applicable laws and regulations. If you do not agree to any of the terms and conditions in this agreement, you should not use the Lines.com Site, the Services, or the Content.
SU assumes no responsibility in connection with your use of the Lines.com Site, the Services, or the Content. The Lines.com Site, the Services (including, without limitation, the Pro Membership), and the Content are provided for your non-commercial entertainment and enjoyment. You may not distribute, modify, republish, or publicly display any of the Content or Services unless you have the prior written permission of SU, which permission may be withheld at SU’s sole discretion.
ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY
THE Lines.com SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT ARE BEING PROVIDED FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSES ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED TO BE USED FOR ANY FORM OF GAMBLING OR WAGERING.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT:
- YOUR USE OF THE Lines.com SITE, THE SERVICES, THE CONTENT AND ANY MESSAGE (DEFINED BELOW) IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE Lines.com SITE, THE SERVICES AND THE CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY MESSAGE) ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AVAILABLE” BASIS. SU EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT OR MISAPPROPRIATION OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES, TITLE, CUSTOM, TRADE, QUIET ENJOYMENT, SYSTEM INTEGRATION, AND FREEDOM FROM COMPUTER VIRUS.
- SU MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT THE Lines.com SITE, SERVICES OR THE CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY MESSAGE): (i) WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, (ii) WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE, (iii) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM YOUR USE WILL BE ACCURATE OR RELIABLE, (iv) THE QUALITY WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS, AND (v) ANY ERRORS IN THE SOFTWARE OPERATING ON THE Lines.com SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
- ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE Lines.com SITE OR THE SERVICES IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU, OR YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
- NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE Lines.com SITE OR THROUGH OR FROM THE SERVICES OR THE CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY MESSAGE) SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED IN THE TERMS AND SU SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY OTHER PARTY FOR ANY INCORRECT INFORMATION OR FOR ANY LOSSES YOU INCUR FROM YOUR USE OF THE CONTENT (INCLUDING ANY MESSAGE) PROVIDED ON THE SERVICES.
- Some jurisdictions limit or do not allow the disclaimer of implied or other warranties so the above disclaimers may not apply to the extent such jurisdictions’ laws are applicable.
- With respect to any messages, information, data, graphics, photographs, images, creative ideas, statistics, advice, predictions, concepts, know-how, techniques, suggestions or improvements or other content that you transmit, submit, post or upload to the Lines.com Site and/or in connection with any of the Services (each, a “Message“), you are, by transmitting or uploading such Message, granting SU a perpetual, royalty-free, sub-licensable, non-exclusive, worldwide and irrevocable right and license to use, reproduce, modify, publish, translate, prepare derivative works based upon, and distribute such Message for any purpose, in any form and via any media now known or later developed. This license is granted automatically and no payment of any kind will be due to you. At times, SU may solicit Messages from users. Your provision of any such Messages in response to a solicitation by SU shall be subject to a grant of a license to SU as specified above.
- When users post Messages to the Lines.com Site or any of the Services, SU shall have the right, but not the obligation, to review, edit or delete any such Messages for any reason, at SU’s sole and exclusive discretion. It is SU’s policy to fully cooperate with law enforcement authorities and court orders which request or require SU to disclose personal information or the postings of anyone posting Messages to the Lines.com Site or any of the Services, in accordance with the Terms. Although SU may monitor and/or review Messages from time to time, it is under no obligation to do so and does not assume any liability or responsibility with respect to any Messages including those that contain errors, defamatory content, pornography, profanity or inaccuracies.
- You acknowledge and agree that SU may preserve Messages and may also disclose Messages if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process; (b) enforce the Terms, including the SLS Terms; (c) respond to claims that any Message violates the rights of third-parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of SU, its users and the public. You understand that the technical processing and transmission of the Services, including Messages, may involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices.