|Full Name:||Arthur Juan Brown|
|Nickname:||A.J., The Show|
|Place of Birth:||Starkville, Mississippi|
|Parents:||Josette Robertson, Arthur Brown|
AJ Brown Stats, Bio, Age, Net Worth, & Career
Arthur Juan Brown, aka A.J. Brown, is a wide receiver for the Tennessee Titans in the National Football League.
Brown has helped elevate the Titans’ offense during his time there, making the team explosive through the air in addition to its prowess on the ground. Still relatively new to the league, Brown has emerged as one of the young stars at the wide receiver position.
A.J. Brown Football Career
A.J. Brown played his high school football at Starkville High School in Starkville, Mississippi. He played baseball there as well and was talented in both sports. Brown played in both the Under Armour All-American football and baseball games.
His 13 touchdown receptions as a senior helped his team win a state championship. He opted to play college football at Ole Miss, forgoing college baseball after being drafted by the San Diego Padres in 2016.
Brown played three seasons with the Ole Miss football team and will be remembered as one of the best receivers in Ole Miss history.
As a sophomore, he set the Ole Miss record for receiving yardage in a game with 233 yards in a win over South Alabama. In his final two seasons, he recorded over 1,250 yards and five touchdowns per season.
After a junior year where he recorded 1,320 yards, Brown elected to skip his senior season and enter the NFL Draft.
A.J. Brown was drafted with the 51st overall pick in the 2019 NFL Draft. He was taken in the second round of the draft by the Tennessee Titans.
In his rookie year, Brown caught 52 balls for 1,051 yards and eight touchdowns. He matched that touchdown total through just 10 games in his second season in the league, showing a trajectory of improvement that has many thinking Brown will be an elite receiver in the NFL for years to come.
A.J. Brown Net Worth, Salary, Endorsements & Career Earnings
A.J. Brown signed a four-year rookie contract worth $5.6 million with the Tennessee Titans in 2019. His second contract will be worth keeping an eye on, as Brown has proven that he is good enough to command a top-tier salary.
Brown has yet to land any high-profile endorsements, but that is likely to change as he continues to climb to the top of the list of the best receivers in football.
A.J. Brown Personal Life
A.J. Brown is the son of Arthur Brown and Josette Robertson. He has a sister named Reva. Brown also has a daughter, who he regularly posts photos with on Instagram.
Awards & Achievements
AJ Brown Quotes
- On his experience at Ole Miss: “We have something called the free route. That’s just me doing me. I’m out here running NFL routes. I’m really just getting open.”
- On his daughter: “I got you forever.”
- On his passion for the game of football: “A lot of guys start playing football for the wrong reason.”
AJ Brown Fun Facts
- AJ Brown has averaged 15 yards per catch or more in every year he’s played football since his freshman year at Ole Miss.
- Brown ran a 4.49 40-yard dash prior to the NFL Draft, but is better at breaking tackles and being physical than he is outrunning defenders.
- AJ Brown is the cousin of star wide receiver Antonio Brown.
- Given that they both played at Ole Miss, Brown has a relationship with Seahawks star DK Metcalf and thinks highly of him.
- In addition to his success catching the ball so far, AJ Brown also has one rushing touchdown in his career to this point.
Affiliate Disclosure: Lines may receive advertising commissions for visits to a sportsbook or betting site.