Rookie fever has arrived.
With the 2021 NFL Draft a distant memory, it's time for fantasy football players to start preparing for their much-anticipated rookie draft.
With a top-heavy crop of players — highlighted by the Jaguars' Trevor Lawrence, Falcons' Kyle Pitts, Steelers' Najee Harris and Bengals' Ja'Marr Chase — it's tough to decipher who will be the better pro and who you should target after the elite prospects.
Thankfully, we're here to help.
In dynasty formats, we value draft capital, age and opportunity. And, of course, potential. We're always hunting for blue-chippers in dynasty leagues, right?
Below, we've ranked the top 30 rookies in dynasty superflex formats tiers along with a traditional ranking. That helps better visualize the drop-off in talent and whether you can trade up (or back) and still get a coveted player.
2. Trevor Lawrence, QB, Jacksonville Jaguars
5. Ja'Marr Chase, WR, Cincinnati Bengals
6. Najee Harris, RB, Pittsburgh Steelers
7. Kyle Pitts, TE, Atlanta Falcons
8. Travis Etienne, RB, Jacksonville Jaguars
13. Rashod Bateman, WR, Baltimore Ravens
15. Trey Sermon, RB, San Francisco 49ers
16. Elijah Moore, WR, New York Jets
18. Michael Carter, RB, New York Jets
22. Pat Freiermuth, TE, Pittsburgh Steelers
26. Davis Mills, QB, Houston Texans
27. Josh Palmer, WR, Los Angeles Chargers
28. Rhamondre Stevenson, RB, New England Patriots
30. Kenneth Gainwell, RB, Philadelphia Eagles