The greatest postseason in sports is finally upon us. It is finally time for some March Madness.
If you have been following my college basketball picks this season, good for you, because you turned a nice profit. Heading into the tournament, my record stands at 125-74-4.
We're riding that hot streak all the way to the NCAA Tournament with Lines' Ultimate March Madness Betting Guide.
While I will not specifically tell you how my system works, I decided to share the wealth this season, and give you all the pieces to complete the puzzle. All the stats you see below are the exact same stats that I use when making my picks.
I wish everyone good luck, and hopefully, my cheat sheets help you win a few bucks this March.
*Odds via FanDuel Sportsbook
(8) North Carolina vs. (2) Duke
- UNC is 8-1 ATS in their last 9 games
- The total has gone Under in 4 of UNC's last 6 games
- The total has gone over in six-straight games between Duke and North Carolina
- Duke is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games played in April
System Pick: Duke -4.5 (-110)
(2) Villanova vs. (1) Kansas
- Villanova is 5-1 ATS in their last 6 games
- The total has gone Under in 6 of Villanova's last 7 games
- Kansas is 6-2 ATS in their last 8 games
- The total has gone Under in 7 of Kansas' last 10 games
System Pick: Kansas -4.5 (-110)
Photo: Getty Images