Catching some receiving lines early before they move here. Using the Sweat Free Money Back Promo here.
SameGameParlay - ODDS +623
1. Jerry Jeudy / over 50.5 receiving yards (100 yds week 1 -> injury -> back to 50+ yards last week -> Colts ranked 29th in league in takeaways -> expecting some deep shots from Russ in primetime, especially with Jevonta Williams out)
2. Alec Pierce / over 34.5 receiving yards (WR2 for Matt Ryan -> 7 receptions for 141 yards in last 2 games -> expecting Pat Surtain to shadow Pittman JR -> this line should be higher -> I’ll be taking this line as a single bet as well.)
3. Alternate Under 53.5 points (unders hitting at a 60% clip this year. -> two of the least scoring teams in 2022 -> 11 point swing in our favor
4. Alternate spread Broncos +2.5 (they win outright -> coming off bad loss -> at home now in primetime)
5. Alternate spread Colts +23.5 (will not reach this big of a lead in this game)
These previous bet slips will be posted once it is available.
MLB hits only parlay from 7/30/2022.
Odds - +11090
Hunter Renfroe one hit ✅
Christian Vasquez one hit ✅
Austin Riley one hit ✅
Matt Olson one hit ✅
Ketel Marte one hit ✅
Amed Rosario one hit ✅
Josh Naylor one hit (VOIDED)
Jose Ramirez one hit ✅
Steven Kwan one hit ✅
Ramon Urias one hit ✅
Anthony Santander one hit ✅
Aaron Judge one hit ✅
Vladimir Guerrero Jr one hit ✅
Elias Diaz one hit ✅
Payout = $1.00 —> $78.35
Just another day at the office. And yes, I am positive money on these YTD.